Tuesday 22 January 2013

Baby Shower

As I've previously announced, Scott and I are expecting our first child at the end of February. On Saturday 19th January, I had my baby shower.

I had wanted a get together with friends before life well and truly changes. With help from my mum, we put on a morning tea for 11 of my friends. I had such a lovely time catching up with my friends, laughing, chatting and reminiscing. Some of them I don't get to see all that often, so it was the perfect opportunity!

It was such a hot morning, but we cooled off with raspberry lemonade, iced water and hand-held fans. I had a lovely time, and I'm so pleased that I was able to bring my friends together for such an occasion. :-)


Photo: All set up and ready to go for my baby shower. :-)
The table on the verandah all set up

3 comments:

  1. It was awesome, and I can't wait to see the new little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great meeting you today Alex. That is such great news, wishing you well.

    ReplyDelete