Sunday 2 September 2012

Loki Earrings

One of the first items that I created when I started making Lego jewellery was minifigure earrings. They are something that I really like and enjoy wearing.

I have a pair of construction workers earrings that I have been wearing for more than two years. The reaction has always been fantastic when people see them. Some of the feedback that I have received is that the perception is that the earrings will be too heavy. I can vouch for the fact that they aren't heavy at all! 
I was therefore really excited when a friend of mine and fellow BrisStyler asked me to make a pair of Loki minifigure earrings for her daughter’s birthday. I wasn’t able to take photos when I made the earrings as these were a surprise present. I asked for a photo of the Loki earrings so I could share them on the blog and I think the photo looks fantastic and I couldn’t be happier with the outcome. 




I was also very pleased that at the last BrisStyle Twilight Market, I sold a pair of viking minifigure earrings. After a pair for yourself? Check them out here: http://thequizzicalowl.com.au/ourshop/cat_484144-Minifigure-Earrings.html :-)


1 comment:

  1. WOw... love these pics.. especially their jewellery!
    Thank you for sharing these pics.... i've pinned few of them to my boards!

    ReplyDelete