Monday 6 February 2012

Shop Update - Fyberspates Scrumptious

I am very excited to announce that Fyberspates Scrumptious is now available to purchase from The Quizzical Owl's shop.

For those who have not come across the Scrumptious range of yarns before, it is a commercially produced yarn. The lace yarn consists of 45% silk and 55% Merino. The 4ply yarn features 45% silk and 55% Superwash Merino. I have decided to start with the lace and the 4ply range at the moment, and potentially expand in the future.

Fyberspates Scrumptious 4 ply/sport in Cherry

Fyberspates Scrumptious 4ply/Sport in Purple

Fyberspates is owned by the lovely Jeni who I first met at one of the various knitting events we attended when we were living in London. She's a talented dyer and designer.

Over the past year Jeni has been developing pattern books to complement the yarn. The first book has 4 patterns per weight of yarn that the Scrumptious is available in (lace, 4 ply, DK, aran and chunky). The patterns are stunning. The second book, which has only just been released is the Fyberspates Scrumptious Baby Book. I currently have the Scrumptious Pattern Book in stock, and I am really looking forward to having in stock the Baby Book soon.


The yarns are soft, have great stitch definition, and are lovely to knit with. I made a Clapotis shawl with the purple DK. I'm looking forward to winter so I can wear it.

Fyberspates Scrumptious Lace in Teal

For Ravelry users, find the yarns here
To buy the yarns and pattern books click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment