Monday 12 December 2011

Custom Order - Harry Potter & Captain Jack Sparrow

I was contacted on Etsy by Maggi, who wanted a couple of custom items for her nieces.

Maggi had specific ideas about what she wanted, and I was more than happy to oblige. One niece loves Harry Potter, and the other loves Pirates of the Caribbean. And of course, Lego do both of these themes, so it was perfect.

Normally for pendants, I use just the Lego figure. For this order I used a few extra bits and pieces for each necklace. I also made each girl a pair of matching earrings. Harry Potter is surrounded by potion bottles, and is carrying his wand. The matching earrings were white owls, just like Hedwig. Captain Jack is surrounded by cutlasses. And the earrings were cutlasses too.

I'm really proud of these pieces. I think they look fabulous, and I'm looking forward to hearing from Maggi how her nieces liked their presents.






What do you think? :-)

If you would like your own set like this, please email me! thequizzicalowl [at] gmail [dot] com

No comments:

Post a Comment